LOCATIONS: Oxford with a 20 mile radius of travel around these areas.
Working hours: Part Time to Full Time (flexible working hours), Sub Contractor inc weekends
Reporting to: Area Lead Therapist, Managing Director and Administration Director
The Role: Joining our multidisciplinary team of mobile sports massage therapists, physiotherapists and sports therapists and providing expert soft tissue treatments to clients. You will be required to treat sports and non-sports people alike with a range of massage treatments such as Sports, Deep Tissue and Relaxing massage. Working as part of a successful team to quickly build up a case load in your given area.
- Conduct a thorough initial consultation and evaluation with the client.
- Design and develop an appropriate treatment plan and explain why and when certain elements will be done keeping the client informed at all times.
- Perform your treatment to the best of your ability to always be mindful of the clients feelings and pain levels.
- Offer advice and help on future injury prevention methods and training to aid in recovery and strength.
- To work with our wider team of professionals to provide the very best in care.
- Take effective and appropriate medical notes.
- You will be responsible for future bookings with your clients as they will form part of youyr personal client base. This may include block bookings etc.
- Participation in LiveWell Company run events when required.
- Participation in sporting events should LiveWell be asked to be on site. This may include corporate events.
- Continue with your own CPD and look at courses that can further your development and your contribution to the business.
No experience required however we would expect you to be fully qualified and have at least 100 hrs of treatments completed.
To be considered for a position you will need the following:
Minimum of level 3 or 4 in sports massage
- Excellent skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue conditions
- Excellent manual therapy skills are essential
- Safe use of massage therapy and rehabilitation equipment
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Caseload and excellent time management skills
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people driven.
- Working hard across a mixed shift pattern involving mornings, evenings and weekends
- Self-motivating and confident in delivering quality treatments
- Working well individually and when required also in a collaborative and open minded team of multi-skilled health professionals.
ABOUT LIVEWELL HEALTH
We are the fastest growing company of our kind in the UK offering a range of mobile musculoskeletal, health & fitness services such as massage, osteopathy, physiotherapy, personal training and fitness classes plus much more. We started out in the West Midlands offering specialists soft tissue therapy to elite sports people but quickly expanding to the wider public and as a result now attend many large events as the first team requested on site. With this huge expansion and the need to work around the UK we are now recruiting uk wide. Now is therefore a perfect time to come on board and progress your career in a positive forward thinking company with great work life balance and great pay too. We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams and the extremely high level of service and facilities that we provide for our clients but also for our staff.
Please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Role and your Location in the subject title. Alternatively please call Steven Hartill on 0121 798 0098
Contract Type: Part Time, Full Time
Hours: Varies week to week minimum of 2hrs maximum of 30hrs
Hourly Rate: £Varies week to week minimum of 2hrs maximum of 30hrs